Have you found your life purpose?
Do you ever feel like your life is stuck in one big flight holding pattern, being able to sense your destination but not being able to reach it?
You know job hopping isn't going to change the way you feel, but you know that you need to change, that you HAVE TO change because your working life just isn't giving you the satisfaction that you desire.
Your life holding pattern is the result of not knowing what you really want. You lack focus, direction and the confidence to change because no one has shown you how to discover your true life purpose.
The question is:
Do you really want to change?
I know change is scary, there are so many risks. What if you fail?
What if you put in all that time and effort only to end up just as unhappy as you are now?
The truth is that you only have one life to live. The only way to feel happier and to live the life you truly deserve is by finding your life purpose, committing to changing and by taking the right steps towards a better future.
Eliminate the risk with holistic coaching
Looking at the skills you have and then finding a new job that matches those skills isn't enough to provide you with the life satisfaction you desire.
Which is why after many years of research, trying different approaches and finding the right formula for success, I can offer you a safe, step-by-step coaching programme that will help you identify your life purpose and take positive action to create the life you truly deserve.
Discover what will really make you happy. Whether it is a new job, starting your own business or moving into a completely new field. This foundation phase will give you the clarity and confidence to move towards a new life.
By identifying the resources you will need and planning each step towards your transformation you will overcome the fears that hold you back, feel more motivated and start taking positive action to achieving your goals.
The key to a smooth and successful transformation is to move forward one step at a time. During this phase you will receive the support you need to stay focussed on your goals, overcome any challenges and transition to your ideal life.
If you already know what you want but haven't made any progress towards achieving it yet then maybe one of my accelerated coaching programmes can help:
Happiness does not exist outside of you. It is the way you view yourself and the world you live in.
Read my book "Finding Happiness Within" and learn how to start living a happier life today. Packed full of tools and strategies, you will discover:
- How to overcome your negative self-beliefs and fears
- How to feel happier within yourself
- How to create achievable goals and so much more
Latest News & Events
Get tips, tools and articles delivered straight to your inbox. Subscribe now!
- Top tips to avoid a career change mistakeChanging your career can either be the best decision you have ever made, or the worst. It is this uncertainty that holds a lot of people back from moving on in their career, but with careful planning and research you can minimise the risk of leaving a job that you are not totally satisfied with […]
- The key to a successful career changeA lot of the people I speak to want to change careers but don’t believe it is possible because either they are too old, they don’t have the relevant experience or they believe that no one will hire them in their preferred field. The truth is that it is only impossible because you believe it […]
- What to do if you are suffering from work burnoutI remember a time not so long ago when I was completely burnt out. My job had taken its toll and I felt like I was completely stuck. I knew that I needed to do something to change my situation but I was just too drained to think straight. The problem was that by not […]
- The truth about coachingThere is a lot of hype about coaching and these days it seems like every second person is a coach. They come in all different shapes and sizes from executive coaches to career coaches, and even happiness coaches. All offering an amazing, life-altering experience if you choose to hire them as your coaches. It is […]
- Why you may be hurting your careerWe have got it so wrong. In recent years we have become obsessed with improvement. Experts keep selling the message that if you have a weakness, strengthen it. If you have a flaw, fix it. The idea is to change yourself to become the perfect person, the perfect manager or the perfect entrepreneur. Well […]
- Redefining the meaning of workThe millennials have got it right. They aren’t happy just to earn a salary. They expect more from their jobs. They want their jobs to have meaning and be fulfilling, and that is exactly how it should be. Us older folks were taught to separate our work and personal lives. Work was there to […]